• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New the site

Chevysmom

Hi !! I'm Loree and live in Michigan w/ my husband, 3 daughters, my Cavalier Chevy (my boyfriend) a 5.5 yo Blenheim. I also have a 13 month old Newfie and unfortunately had to put down our 7.5 yo Newfie last week due to Lymphoma.

Got the Cavalier 3 years ago from a breeder who no longer wanted to breed them. He's great and so sweet, never leaves my side. i guess this is typical of Cavs, though I'm not sure, having never had one before.

Does anyone have problems with their Cav's teeth? Mine are awful and we've been having them professionally cleaned once/yr per our vet's recommendation. ANy other suggestions ?

I will try to have my husband post a picture of Chevy.

:dogwlk:

Welcome! :D

I'd say get them cleaned by the vet them keep on top of brushing them daily. If your dog doesn't like it, I use a finger brush.

Back