• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Miniture cavaliers

sounds like miniature-quality to me :sl*p:
I do not hope tea-cup cavaliers are going to be the next trend....

"Miniature" or "Teacup" anything ( ala BAD BACKYARD BREEDERS) = Major health problems :mad:

I emailed saying was interested never heard of miniature before. She replied. "No i never did either till i saw them myself. they are the same as regulary cavaliers only smaller. Easier to keep, dont eat as much. Very lively" ??????:confused:

Heh heh,obviously she didn't breed them but perhaps they're just normal size cavaliers and she's just used to seeing the overgrown ones!!!
Just as well she hasn't met Mom's dog Parker.
I would however expect the pup to be "miniature" he's not even three months:rotfl:
Sins

most cavaliers around here are like 22lbs angel is 11lbs and i think shes the smallest in llandudno but we didnt know that when we bought her lol we thought she would grow the size they are i hadnt met a smaller cav until her boyfriend came to visit from birmingham he is soooo tiny bless him but i dont see why they are making more money off it because no matter what the size its all still the same breed :)

I met a woman with the tiniest little blenheim girl I have ever seen. I asked how old her Cavalier was, and found out she was 7 years old! The woman said that she only weighed 8lbs, had cataracts and had been on heart medication for 3 years.

I asked her if she was just the "runt" of the litter, but the woman said she had purchased her by answering a newspaper ad advertising "mini Cavaliers."

She then went on to say that her next Cavalier would be from the Irish imported lines, because they have "bred out" the heart problems in their dogs.:sl*p: Needless to say, we had a nice conversation about Cavalier health, reputable breeders and I gave her this website address.

Back