• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hurricane Gustav

Brian M

Hi

This Hurricane looks like another bad one ,good luck and best wishes to anybody in its path ,lets hope it downgrades before landfall.:xfngr:

Wow,its a biggie,just been told its a cat.5.Now.Fox news has all the info,i googled the hurricane and found some amazing pics from a Jamican news paper.Good luck guys in america,stay safe.

Gustav

Hey guys! My sister was just evacuated from Biloxi, Mississippi and is heading here (Arkansas) to stay for who knows how long. Please keep her and all the other evacuated families in your prayers. This hurricane is looking like it will cause a lot of damage if it doesn't lessen soon.
Thanks everyone!:xfngr:

I cant even begin to imagine what people are going through. Thoughts are with you all! :)

To imagine,Katrina was the size of Ireland.If it was here we would have no where to run.I hope all the animals get sorted this time around.

I watched some of the evacuation footage on the news today & I can't believe these people are having to go through this yet again!!! Best wishes to all & I really hope you find safe havens for your much loved pets. Judy xxx

I saw an animal welfare group from california taking pets from people and moving them to safety of buses and transporting them temporarily.Well done to them for providing this facility.
Sins

Absolutely!!! I can't imagine leaving Maddy & my 2 cats, but I guess there's no choice for many people. What a horrible decision to have to make. I watched a Dog Whisperer (yes, I know everyone hates him!) programme once where he helped reunite dogs from Hurricane Katrina with their owners, it was very moving!

i have being watching some of this on the internet and it looks so scary and my thoughts are wit all of those that are affected!

Back