• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

WVa puppymill pictures

I had heard the owners of the puppy mill was not going to be prosecuted because they released the dogs and signed a contract. Let's hope they will be prosecuted now that the husband has allegedly threatened officers with a chainsaw!:eek:

It's horrific that a 'human being" can be so inhumane. Poor little dogs living like that. To treat a loving creature so brutally is just too sickening for words. I hope they lock both of the owners up in the smallest cell they can find and throw away the key.

Oh man....those just broke my heart. The two taking comfort from each other. So so sad. I was so gratified to see the looks of compassion on the faces of the rescuers. Those people saw some really horrific things. My favorite picture? The handcuffs!!!!

Back