• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jessica is home

What an adorable baby girl!!

She really is adorable, and with such lovely markings! I'm going to add you to my flickr watch list, I can't wait to see more pictures!

Last edited:
She is a little cutie. :luv: Have fun with her- and keep us posted with lots of pictures, please. :snap:

Hi shes areal cutie,just been looking at your photos on flickr.I love the one where shes sitting next to the teddy:lotsaluv:

awwww she is just so adorable, she has a lovely little face, and ya just gotta love the puppy belly xx

Thank you for the replies and compliments :D

Jessica is settling in really well. She had her first Jab yesterday, she cried a bit but soon forgot about it and left the vets quite happy, he kept fussing her and she loved it :D She's very cuddly and likes to sleep on me, if I'm not available as a bed she will trot off into her her cage for a nap. She's taken to her cage really well and takes herself off to bed at 10pm :D I put her collar on her yesterday after only a couple of minutes of distracting her with toys she forgot about it and is quite comfortable with it on. She seems to be an amazing little thing and is taking everything in her stride :dogwlk:
She really is a sweetheart :lotsaluv:

Back