• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lucky's Photoshoot

Lani

I have a photographer friend who took some portraits of Lucky last week.

We selected some favorites that he's going to crop and do some special artistic effects with, but he gave me a disk with about 50 of my favorite images. :snap:

Keep in mind these are rough images straight from the camera, so some some could be cropped or edited ... but I couldn't wait to share some of my favorites with you! :lol:

Here's my top choice - a bit of a strange angle, but I think it works and really captures his personality:

IMG_7315.jpg

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

And a few more of my favorites ...
IMG_7313.jpg

IMG_7317.jpg

IMG_7245.jpg

IMG_7278.jpg

And some of me & Lucky together:
IMG_7425.jpg

IMG_7410.jpg

IMG_7404.jpg

(he was in a kissy mood apparently!!)

My friend didn't watermark the portraits, so since this is posted on the internet I want to make sure he gets credit since he was so generous to give these to me as a gift ... www.petartportraits.com.

Hope you enjoy!!

Oh you lucky thing!! (no pun intended :))those are beautiful photos :snap:
You look fabulous Lani and I just looOVE Lucky's little white bits :luv::luv::luv:

aww they are really good pics, just love the ones of you both together, how nice of him to give you those as a gift, i am a photographer and do freebies for my friends too ..lol i will never make it rich will i ..:)

They're fabulous. He's such a gorgeous dog, and his coat looks so lovely and silky! Jealous :D

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!!

Lucky and I thank you all for the compliments. :)

Pauline, I think my favorite is probably the first on on his "throne" and then the last one of us together, but I really have such a hard time choosing!!

Claire, I love those white bits too ... they may not be breed standard, but they are part of what makes him unique and special.

Justine ... I am blushing ... Thank you icon_blshing

Lozzy - how nice of you to give your photos as gifts. I think photos are one of the best gifts that you can give. I am talented amateur and I am often the designated photographer for group events ... I love being able to capture life's special moments and share them with my friends. Your friends are so lucky to have you in their lives to share your gift with them!

Here are a few more pics ... most of these are outtakes and goofy Lucky pics but they are cute nonetheless!

This one makes me laugh ... I call it "blowing a kiss ..."
IMG_7261_2.jpg

and again ... an outtake of another photo ...
IMG_7415_2.jpg

Goofy Lucky face ...
IMG_7206.jpg

It's soooo exhausting being a "supermodel..."
IMG_7279.jpg

And then a couple other normal shots ...
IMG_7296.jpg

IMG_7293_2.jpg

Hope you enjoy :)

Love the out takes, yes i do love photography, i am always by family and friends to do functions and specialy to take pics of their pets...but i just love doing it so its for me as well as them, i do make money too when i am not doing it for free..lol

Love pics, ruby's are my fave colour cavvie followed by the tri's and black and tans xx

Back