PDA

View Full Version : Just Wanted To Say Hi

Roxy
1st September 2008, 04:49 PM
I am a new owner of a 1 1/2 year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Roxy. My wife always wanted a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. We got the dog from an older woman whose health was failing and could no longer care for the dog. We've had Roxy for just over 2 weeks and she is adjusting excellent. We are giving her a lot of love and tlc. I joined the forum to learn more about the dog and to get to know other owners.
Jim

Mom of Jato
1st September 2008, 04:53 PM
icon_welcome to the wonderful world of Cavalier ownership. lol That is very kind of you to take Roxy into your home, and I'm sure she will shower you with lots of love and Cavalier kisses. :lotsaluv: Please post some pictures when you get a chance, we'd love to see her.

laura85
1st September 2008, 04:55 PM
hi, welcome to the forum! im still pretty new on here but having only got my puppy cavalier yesterday ive already found this forum to be an invaluable source of information, advice and support. Everyone here is so friendly so get on the forums and start chatting and posting pics!

Laura xx

Sue.k
1st September 2008, 06:02 PM
Hello and welcome :jump:

ice-cavi
1st September 2008, 06:10 PM
welcome Jim and Roxy.You´ll love this place !
Looking forward to seing pics of Roxy:snap::)

leesanlucie
1st September 2008, 06:14 PM
Hi Jim and Roxy!
U wil loads of info here :p

Shelli
1st September 2008, 10:23 PM
icon_welcome

Roxy
1st September 2008, 10:33 PM
Thanks Everyone! The more I find out about the breed the more impressed I am.

hbmama
2nd September 2008, 03:23 AM
Hi Jim and Roxy! You will find this site is addicting. Lots of good information and support here. :thmbsup:

Lani
2nd September 2008, 03:26 AM
icon_welcome

That lady must be so relieved to know that her former beloved pet is in such a good home!

You'll find lots of good information here. I'm sure you'll fall in love not just with Roxy, but Cavaliers in general. They are such a wonderful breed.

mellie
2nd September 2008, 06:56 AM
Welcome!!! You will get more info here than any other place on the web!! Its a wonderful site!icon_welcome

PaganMojo
2nd September 2008, 03:29 PM
icon_welcome to the boards :D