PDA

View Full Version : Doggie beds big enough for 2!

leesanlucie
2nd September 2008, 06:02 PM
Hi All
I am after a decent bed to hold my 2 cavaliers in.:p
I have had a few in the past where the sides have given in....and just ending up in a mess....and that was just with Lucie!! Now i have sasha i am looking for a bed for the 2 of mine.
They have their crates for night time(in dinning area) but i would like a bed for next to the radiator in the family room.
So I am looking for any recommendations for a comfortable bed....i am in the uk!!!
thanks guys

Cavvygirl
2nd September 2008, 06:16 PM
www.ukpetbeds.co.uk (http://www.ukpetbeds.co.uk)

These beds are FANTASTIC!!!!

They also list cheaper beds on ebay (i think these are colours etc they are no longer using), we have just ordered the massive suede one and i'm waiting for it to arrive then I will let you know what its like. I have had the large black waterproof round one before and it was brilliant, the padding was great and it was as it said totally waterproof. the only reason i need a new one is that my boys chewed it solidly for a week whilst in a kennels that they didn't enjoy:()

I think there are other members on here that have used these beds too. The large was massive and could have probably fitted 3 or 4 cavvies in!

coconut
2nd September 2008, 08:52 PM
i have a big RSPCA big and my 3 fit on it very very comfortably!!!

Ashley
3rd September 2008, 12:00 PM
Oh Im glad someone asked this... I have been looking around for a decent bed for a while! We have two smaller ones, which are sat together, but if they try to cuddle in, the beds just slide apart, and they end up lying on the floor! :rolleyes: Its difficult to find one with decent stuffing that doesnt go flat and clumpy after a while!

leesanlucie
3rd September 2008, 01:01 PM
Hey Ashley
I have been looking for a bed everywhere....the local pet shop/store dnt have durable ones....and they r very flimsy!
So let me know if u find one.....i am frantically looking as the colder weather is here...well def where i am, as im in Scotland :) Just aswell cavaliers have long coats!!! LOL

Cavvygirl
3rd September 2008, 01:54 PM
Well our huge dog bed arrived this morning and it is brilliant!!

It is a bit too big as they could fit another 2/3 in at least but it looks soooo cosy!

Those beds that I recommended are better than any other bed I have ever bought them, they never lose their shape (although i have only had the round one previously) and all my friends who have dogs are converts now aswell;)