PDA

View Full Version : FOAWales~1 year old tri female

Davy
3rd September 2008, 01:00 AM
Katie is rehomed

She is a stunner:lotsaluv:

Katie is is a little over 1 year old and is a tri-colour Cavalier. She is a very fine boned and long legged girl who at the moment is very scared. She has come from a farm so is not used to being in a home.

She is going to be spayed on Wednesday and will have a booster as well as a health check.

She will need a home with another gentle dog where someone is home most of the day. She will need to learn all about the things we take for granted but her Auntie Pauline who she is currently fostered with has made a small start on that.

Pauline will be along to post a picture and give an update on this lovely girl.

I don't usually start the threads until the dog has visited the vet but am off on holiday so started it before I go.

Aileen
3rd September 2008, 07:12 AM
yes she is loverly
--Aileen and (Barney--Jazzie)

murphy's mum
3rd September 2008, 08:36 PM
Oh, look at that little face. You just want to pick her up and let her know it's all ok:)

Lozzy100
3rd September 2008, 08:49 PM
she looks just like my star....awww i soooo wish i could have another, do you think my OH would notice another one...we do have 4 soooo she may just blend in...lol

Really hope she wont be waiting long for her to find her forever home x

Shelli
3rd September 2008, 09:57 PM
Poor little thing, she looks so scared. Hopefully she will find a loving home soon :xfngr:

Davy
16th September 2008, 07:22 PM
Still looking :(

Katie is coming along slowly but surely

we can hear her having a good nose around downstairs when we go to bed http://www.dogpages.org.uk/forums/style_emoticons/default/lol.gif , but she's still quite nervous about moving around too much when the other dogs are down here in the day.

She likes a nice wander round the garden when she's out there on her own or with the oldies, but can be nervous around Diesel our Collie boy who's coming up for 2 yrs old and a bit too bouncy for her http://www.dogpages.org.uk/forums/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif .
She's also afraid to pass Madge in the kitchen, she does an SAS type crawl along the floor so far then just freezes, waiting for us to pick her up and carry her back to her spot on the sofa.

She loves to see the grandchildren and is coming around to sit on their laps and accept a fuss from them.

I'm very surprised that we haven't been flooded with home offers for her as Mel and little Frodo found homes very quickly.
She really is a sweetheart who will really come along in the right home for her.

binnie
17th September 2008, 01:09 AM
:( Bless her.
If she wasn't so far away, i'd bring her home with me :(

Steffers
17th September 2008, 03:29 PM
She is lovely

i think Louis would love a little sister . . . .!!

Davy
18th September 2008, 06:06 PM
:updte:

We have noticed more and more in the last few days that katie is more confident when the other dogs are not around

She will try to follow us around or to go outside, but once she sees one of the other dogs around she runs straight back to her spot on the sofa.

so we are considering homes without other dogs for her now

but she will need lots of help from her humans to build her confidence up, so it needs to be someone who is home with her most of the time.

She is fine with the grandchildren so long as they aren't too in her face, all at once and they take things slowly with her

she is an absolute sweetheart and once she has built that confidence will be a lovely little lady and a wonderful addition to any family