• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

early morning giggles

Ciren

i know i shouldnt have laughed at her for this but i just couldnt help it.

her food is kept in a bottom cupboard in the kitchen, i let her out this morning and after the usual wiggles and hugs i went into the front room to find my shoes and she didnt follow me. i called to her and she came round the door with a pigs ear in her mouth :jump:

i must have left the door open last night after i fed her, the expression on her face was just so funney. she must have been planning the great ear heist all night cause she can see her cupboard from her crate. :jump:

hahaha..lucky girl! Sometimes it´s just nice to have" bacon" in the mornings,even if you have to steel it;)

:jump: J discovered that he can open his food and treat cupboard door a while ago. Got to make sure it is firmly closed. He looked so proud when he came running out with a treat though so i couldn't help but laugh.

Back