• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Harvey & Rudi

Harvey's Mum

Hi All

Sorry its been a while but its been a bit busy in our household this year. Children studying for A Level exams and GCSE exams and SATS, not been able to get anywhere near the computer.

Anyway I thought I would post some recent pictures of the boys. They have just celebrated their birthdays, Rudi was 1 on the 20th August and Harvey was 2 on the 22nd of August. Enjoy!!

These were taken for a local fun dog show. Harvey came 1st in Fancy Dress and 1st in Best Trick. Rudi came 2nd in Fancy Dress and 3rd in Best Trick. I think Harvey's attire is very appropriate!!

2825336096_9cd481dd05.jpg

2824502339_257ccc2611.jpg

This one is just a snap photo that my son took of Rudi while laid on my lap and I just love it.

2825334634_5038faa157.jpg

These are of the birthday boys, we are still laughing at the way Rudi is sat in front of the cake.

2825335454_94833a0188.jpg

2824501897_eb38f7fe36.jpg

The boys with Rudi's brother Barney. What are the chances of getting 3 dogs to do this and the camera actually working for once!!!

2825335212_20cc6dba23.jpg

2825334938_3603ca0474.jpg

I made the doggy birthday cake, got the recipe off the internet, chicken and carrot cake!!

Anna (Mum of Harvey & Rudi)

Great photos of your two boys! Your so generous making them a birthday cake. I bet they loved it. Do you still have the recipe? I would like to make that for Sally's birthday.

Hi Shippers

This is the recipe I used. It makes quite a large cake but you could make it smaller, yes the boys went mad for it.

Dog Birthday Cake Chicken recipe - Ingredients
This dog birthday cake Chicken recipe requires the following ingredients:

350 g ( 12 oz) chopped or minced Chicken

4 eggs

1 cup flour

1/2 tsp baking powder

1/2 cup oatmeal

1/2 cup Corn oil

Finely chopped Parsley (Optional)

Half cup grated Carrot

For dog birthday cake 'icing' use a spread made from either yoghurt or cream cheese

Dog Birthday Cake Chicken recipe - Method
The method for making this dog birthday cake Chicken recipe is as follows:

Preheat oven to 350°

Grease and flour the cake tin

Finely chop or mince the Chicken

Puree the Chicken in a blender, or food processor, with the eggs and corn oil

Grate the Carrot

Finely chop the parsley (Optional)

Add the vegetables to the meat mixture and blend together until completely mixed

Sift flour and baking powder together in a large mixing bowl and stir in oatmeal

Make a well in the center of the flour and gradually stir in the blended mixture

Pour mixture into the greased cake tin

Bake for about 50-60 minutes

Remove the dog birthday cake from the oven

Let the dog birthday cake cool for 30 minutes

Spread the top of the cake with 'Icing' - Yogurt or cream cheese

Add dog birthday cake decorations of your choice - grated vegetables or chopped fruit ( depending on your dog's taste)

Don't let your dog eat the birthday cake all in one go!

This dog birthday cake will keep in the fridge for 3-5 days

Anna (Mum of Harvey & Rudi)

wow you got some great photo's there i love the the 3 in hats with cake LOL

They are really terrific pictures- looks like they had great birthdays. Both of your boys are very handsome. Thanks for sharing. :snap:

Lovely photos. I love the one of the three of them, so cute. Looks like they had a great birthday!

:w*w: thats some spoiled doggies:luv: I love it!
The pic of your rubyboy napping is gorgeous!!!!
And the three birthdayboys lying down is hilarious,I love the stinky eye the ruby boy to the left is giving:D
Happy birthday Harvey & Rudy:hppybdy:

Great pics and recipe.I think most dogs would think chicken cake to be the perfect gift.
Sins

Back