• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Oh no! Dylan ate fig rolls.

*Pauline*

Can dogs eat figs? I'm so careful about things like this but I had some in my hand bag as I was having a hypo and needed some sugar quickly. Dylan found them and must have eaten 2 fig rolls. Is this ok? Really worried it's not the same as raisins and therefore toxic?

Hi If you are really worried ring your vet for advice I do not know about figs
you might need bigger bags for picking up after him
---Aileen ---(Barney---Jazzie)

Pauline,
Double-check with your vet, but I'm pretty sure figs are okay...I hope Dylan is feeling better :lotsaluv:

Yer he should be ok.Tell Dylan i HATE fig rolls.Hubbs loves them,they remind me of another thing i hate and thats mince pies.YUCKKKKK.

Mickey ate a grape two weeks ago. A neighbor's kid came to play in our house and droped one on the floor. :mad:.

Mickey did fine.

Pauline, tried to find specific on Internet but zip except for this

K9 Cuisine Hmmm, sounds pretty tasty :)

wolthuis.aspx
Rating:
starf.gif
starf.gif
starf.gif
starf.gif
| # of Ratings: 10 Customer Comments Rate This Product Base SKU:88500 In Stock:Yes Price: $24.99 Options:2 lb Box - Price: $24.99 (In Stock)

Quantity:

Addiction Foods

Addiction - Fig'Licious Venison Feast

Raw Dehydrated Dog Food - Combining the Superior Nutrient Profile of Raw Food with the
Convenience of Dry Food

Addiction leads the way in a new standard for premium pet food! Unlike traditional dog foods that are processed at high temperatures with artificial preservatives, Addiction gently air-dries raw meat, fruits and vegetables to naturally keep ingredients fresh and retain vitamins and enzymes. Just add warm water to enjoy the benefits raw food with the convenience of dry food.

The Best of Raw Ingredients Gently Air-Dried for Maximum Nutrition

A WHOLESOME FEAST TO TANTALIZE TASTE BUDS AND BUILD VITALITY

Fig'Licious Venison Feast - Highly prized since antiquity for their nutritional and medicinal properties, Figs takes center place in this tempting and exotic recipe. Rich in Antioxidants and Fiber, Figs are masterfully prepared with New Zealand Venison to create an unforgettably scrumptious and wholesome meal for your dog.

Thanks girls and thanks for taking the trouble to post a pic frecklesmom. The vet said it was ok. I asked them was it toxic like grapes and he said you'd have to eat a lot of grapes before it was toxic which I know isn't true. Anyway, I knew someone here would know the answer, I couldn't find anything on google.

My dogs ADORE fig rolls. I don't buy them very often but when I do I usually give them each one, and they go crazy for them.

No sign of upset tummy or anything. :rah:

I don't like to give any sugar and as Dylan has a sensitive tummy I keep his diet the same all the time just his food and raw hide chews I know he's ok with. I know it's nice to vary his diet but we can't do that with his tummy troubles.

Back