PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum!!!

Steffers
4th September 2008, 08:06 PM
Just a quick note to introduce myself! I am located in West Yorkshire and I stumbled across this site quite by accident after watching the now infamous Pedigree Dogs Exposed programme, as i decided to trawl the net for more info on SM.

My beloved CKCS is now around 8-9 years old, and i aquired him 5 years ago by default! He was unwanted as he has aggressive tendancies - he is riddled with testosterone and is very territorial! I was after a Heinz 57 when i was offered my little man and i jumped at the chance. And i am now a total convert!!!

But this meant i was quite naive about the breed and associated problems. I found out the hard way about MVD - currently this is controlled well by medication in my puppy, but until last week i was totally unaware of SM as a condition.

So here i am!!! Very happy to have found a site full of people who LOVE their puppies as much as me, and are just as passionate about fighting to improve this breed of fantastic dogs. I cannot wait to get to know you guys better, and thank you for having me! :p

Ponyprincess
5th September 2008, 12:06 AM
Welcome:)

Jasperxxgabby
5th September 2008, 12:26 AM
Hi and icon_welcome look forward to seeing pics of your little man:)

pippa
5th September 2008, 12:36 AM
Welcome!

hbmama
5th September 2008, 03:06 AM
Welcome and glad you found this board. You will find a wealth of good information and friendly conversation and support here. :)

Cleo's Person
5th September 2008, 10:57 AM
icon_welcome to the board!

PaganMojo
5th September 2008, 02:05 PM
icon_welcome to the boards :D

Sue.k
5th September 2008, 02:28 PM
Welcome from ireland:rah:

coconut
5th September 2008, 03:18 PM
welcome to the board!!

Lozzy100
5th September 2008, 04:27 PM
welcome to the board, you will find heaps of information on here, look forward to seeing pics of your little one and getting to know you x

leesanlucie
5th September 2008, 09:15 PM
WELCOME.....from bonny Scotland :)

Shelli
5th September 2008, 11:07 PM
icon_welcome

*Pauline*
5th September 2008, 11:47 PM
Welcome and look forward to reading your posts. :D