• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wow Cant believe we did it!!

Yvonne117

Entered this photo of Alfie in the garden into the Friends of Many Tears greetings card competition and have just been informed that out off 600 entries he is one of 15 winners!!! Boy am I a proud mum.

2561792308_accdeb8127.jpg

well i can certainly see why you did it...that pic is just simply brilliant very well captured xx

Congrats! Lovely photo. Those eyes look like they have such a story to tell.

Alfie has a beautiful face. I would like to buy some of those cards, let us know when they are ready please. I bet you'll be buying a few packs! (y):jump:

It's a beautiful picture and deserves to win. Let us know when the cards are produced, I'd love to buy some. Congratulations.

Alfie was not a rescue as I was not aware of Many tears when we got him. He was very poorly for a long time but we have now found he suffers with allergys. So he is on a strict JWB fish diet no poultry and no tit bits at all which is very hard when he loks at you with those eyes. He has never really grown very much and at 2 is still only 6 kilos but he is now healthy, shiny coated and crazy. I already have another cav but now we know about many tears I would definately consider a rescue breeding dog in the future. The cards are going on sale oct/Nov. There will be 3 different packs of cards Alfie is in pack 1 small dogs. You can check this on friends of many tears. Go to their main site then dogs looking for homes then scroll down to the link. Thanks everyone for all your lovely comments.

Back