• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

midlands

Lozzy100

Anyone showing in midland counties next month?? or doing the cavvie champ show in november in midlands??

I have entered both soooo fingers crossed for my poochies :)

Midlands Ch show

Oliver and I will probably be at the Midland Club show - I don't show him much but like to support my club shows and catch up with some of the people I know. He'll be in his first veteran - and is beginning to get white hairs round his eyes! Look out for a chunky ruby with a tall elderly lady at the end of the lead (probably practising heelwork around the aisles, as we do competition obedience) and that'll be us!

Best of luck,

Kate and Oliver

well i will keep an eye out, although at the moment i am not too sure if i will be going ...as my other cav is not doing too well so depends on how she is doing at the time of the show.

If i go watch out for a short lady with a mental ruby pup, and a mad black and tan ...lol i will prolly be walking him up and down and practiseing his stands, as he still is a litte sod for sitting..LOL i dont think he will ever make a show dog..but we live in hope..LOL x

Back