View Full Version : dangerous toy
6th September 2008, 11:15 PM
I appologise if this has already been on here, but its the first time ihave come across it and sine i had one of these balls i thought it best to make people aware just incase they did not know what could happen...i do hope its ok to post this if not please move or remove it xx
7th September 2008, 07:54 AM
That poor dog, at least he seemed a bit happier in the second video. That is something that should never of happened, the toy should of been researched properly for saftey. Heartbreaking to watch the first video.
7th September 2008, 10:15 AM
Oh the poor dog. I hope he is recovering abit better now.
7th September 2008, 11:50 PM
I couldn't bring myself to watch the videos. Poor sweet fellow, I feel so bad for him.:( :(
7th September 2008, 11:59 PM
Thank you SO much, Dylan has one of these balls, it's going in the bin now. :eek: That poor dog.
9th September 2008, 12:28 PM
Thanks so much for posting this - we have the exact same ball here and it has just gone into the bin - How scary :eek:
10th September 2008, 03:24 PM
we also have this ball... off to put it in the bin right now....
10th September 2008, 05:47 PM
That was so awful to see. Poor dog, you can just see his depression and confusion as he tried to learn to eat and drink. My throat had a big lump in it.
I actually had one of these balls long ago, and my dog chewed the bell out of it, so I threw it away. I can imagine one of my dogs back then having this happen while chewing at the hole to try to get the bell! So glad nothing like that happened.
It seems it would be simple enough to remedy...just have another hole on the opposite side (like a kong) and no vacuum could develop. I can't believe the manufacturer wouldn't realize this upon development.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.