• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What Anna is...and is not

Bruce H

Anna is a mom.

Anna is a wanna-be grandma.

Anna is a therapy dog.

Anna is NOT a fishing dog!!!

Anna and I just got back from a 5 day fishing trip in the northern part of the state. Just the two of us. I had these great ideas about Anna going out fishing with me and watching where we were on the lake, watching the bobber, etc. Well, Miss Anna was more interested in lounging on the boat seat and sleeping! And after she met her first fish, she was not the least bit interested in the rest of the fish I caught. In her eyes, I guess I am not the Great White Fisherman :lol: Anyway, here are a few pics from our trip.

Just leaving the dock, letting me think she was interested
2836348891_dd51582c52.jpg

Oh, and no, I am not a drug user! I use the hypodermic needle on the tacklebox to inject air in a nightcrawler so it floats up off the bottom.

I'm sorry, did I disturb your sleep?
2836349309_1f2e365dab.jpg

The first fish, a very small northern pike; here in Minnesota the small ones like that are called hammerhandles. Anna was very interested until it flipped a bit and and touched her on the nose :lol:
2836349719_a70837b995.jpg

All-in-all, we both had a good time. Anna got to meet a number of people who played with and petted her and she got spoiled a bit by me.

awww bless her, did she try and eat the fish...my lot when on the beach have a nasty habbit of grabbing rotting fish corpses up and then i have to try and take them out thier mouths, eww yuk...lol

Looks like you both had a fab time x

Great, great pictures and funny story! I think it really illustrates the self-centered cat-like behaviour our dogs have: Nobody tell them when to have a good time, they decide for themselves! :D
Anna is ... 1/4 cat?

Anna looks far too clean for a fishing trip! She's beautiful, is she your favourite? Glad you had a nice time, did you eat any of the fish you caught?

Anna is absolutely gorgeous! I am sure, interested or not, she kept you great company!
It looks very peaceful out there on the lake.

Hahaha Anna looks way too much of a lady to go fishing:) But she sure makes the whole scenery very very beautyful:luv:

That is so cool you took her with you. I bet she had a great time, even though she didn't show it so much. :D She is very pretty!

Back