PDA

View Full Version : One Cav, his human sister and human brothers - and the weather

metime
10th September 2008, 12:36 AM
OMG - what a day.

Had planned to get out for a walk after I dropped kids to school. It was so wet it was not happening!!!!

Boys had athletics and it was downpouring but decided to take Brady for a walk in the woods/forest and he had a ball except for the fact he got so dirty :rolleyes:

Had to put him in his crate for a while when we got home as had 4 humans to go through shower process!!!!!!

Just wondering if there are any Irish sites that sell waterproofs or as near as for adorable cavs

Cleo's Person
10th September 2008, 12:41 AM
Hi Metime! Why don't you try dogtrainingireland.ie or any of the other suppliers linked in the sticky at the top of the shopping section? I haven't got a coat for Cleo so I'm afraid I can't advise as to what type would be good or anything.

Edited to add: Here's the link to the page with the links - if that's not too confusing! :-) http://board.cavaliertalk.com/showthread.php?t=15293

sins
10th September 2008, 12:50 AM
It's easy to get a cheap and cheerful raincoat for a cavalier on any of those sites. Not sure where you live but most good petshops stock raincoats too. I usually take a trip to Maxi zoo In Midleton where you can bring your dog in with you and try the things on.
You're a brave woman to tackle the woods in this weather!
Sins