PDA

View Full Version : 6 Year Old female~Llanelli, South Wales

Davy
11th September 2008, 01:46 AM
:rah:Daisy will be going to a new home with a board member :rah:

Daisy is a beautiful blenheim cavalier approx 6 years old, she is an ex-breeding bitch who is no longer required and was given to us to rehome.

Daisy has an enlarged gland in the corner of her eye, we were told that she had always had this and it was no problem, as she is going to be speyed on thursday we will also have the cherry eye operated on, other than this she is in great health, is a very happy, loving girl who adores people and is really beginnig to enjoy life.

Unlike many ex-breeding animals Daisy would be ok to rehome on her own as long as she has someone at home with her.

Daisy is clean, well behaved and non-destructive in the house, she loves her food and is learning all about doggy treats.

Daisy has learned to walk on the lead and is fantastic off lead, she is good with all dogs she meets and has happily moved in with my pack of cavaliers, rottweilers and greyhounds with no problems whatsoever.

If you would like to offer Daisy a permanent, loving home and feel you can agree/meet our criteria then please give us a call.12 sept 2008

Daisy has had her eye op, been speyed and had 10 teeth removed, she has still eaten her breakfast!

She has woken this morning bright eyed and bushy tailed, she really is a sweetheart and seems to take everything in her stride.

Daisy would love a home where she can be part of everyday family life, she loves children, other pets and walks well on and off lead, she is quick to learn and is eager to please,

we would love for Daisy to have a home of her own and if you have room in your home and more importantly in your heart for a happy girl like Daisy then please call us for a chat

*Pauline*
11th September 2008, 10:58 AM
Sounds like the perfect dog!

Mom of Jato
11th September 2008, 04:13 PM
:xfngr: Hope she finds a loving home soon- she is beautiful.

Alison_Leighfield
11th September 2008, 11:21 PM
She looks adorable, a real sweetie pie!

Alison.

Davy
15th September 2008, 07:28 PM
Still looking

What a star Daisy was at the greyhound charity dog show on sunday, she happily went for walks with people who wanted to show her some love and attention and boy did she lap it up. Daisy made lots of friends, doggy and human.

Daisy had her check up at the vets today and has the all clear as far as her eye op goes, everything is healing well and Daisy can't wait for a special someone to offer her a loving forever home.

Alison_Leighfield
15th September 2008, 09:37 PM
Sending a special girl hugs for a speedy recovery (((x)))

Daisy you are lovely! :)

Alison.

Claire L
16th September 2008, 09:47 PM
Now I wonder who that could be.................icon_whistling :rah: :jump:

*Pauline*
16th September 2008, 09:52 PM
Hmmm...I wonder icon_whistling:thmbsup:

Alison_Leighfield
16th September 2008, 11:01 PM
Hmmmmm.....! :)

Alison.

*Pauline*
16th September 2008, 11:30 PM
cl*p:fool: excuse the excitement, it's not me by the way!!:rolleyes:

Alison_Leighfield
17th September 2008, 07:28 AM
OK confession time, it's me....collecting her on Sunday. :) :) :)

I just loved her from when I first saw her.

Alison.

Arne
17th September 2008, 09:17 AM
Well done Alison, may you all be very happy. I will bet Sunday cant come soon enought

Sandrac
17th September 2008, 11:33 AM
I am sure Daisy will be delighted with her new forever home. Well done for taking her - she is a real sweetie.

Claire L
17th September 2008, 11:46 AM
OK confession time, it's me....collecting her on Sunday. :) :) :)

I just loved her from when I first saw her.

Alison.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! :flwr: :hug::rah:

*Pauline*
17th September 2008, 04:29 PM
Can't wait to see pictures Alison. 4 days to go, how exciting. I'm glad she's with you and we can have updates, hope her eye is o.k. soon.
:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

Siani
19th September 2008, 12:36 PM
Congratulations! Had my neighbour not kicked up such a stink about my Alfie (formerly Clancy), I would have been interested in taking her, too.

Aileen
19th September 2008, 01:49 PM
:jump::rah::jump::rah::jump:
Well done
Aileen and (Barney---Jazzie)

Alison_Leighfield
19th September 2008, 07:21 PM
Been shopping this afternoon for a nice soft padded collar, a light new lead and an address tag for her :) ... and a few goodies!

Alison.

*Pauline*
19th September 2008, 07:36 PM
Not long now Alison :jump:

Alison_Leighfield
20th September 2008, 08:35 PM
...just one more sleep till she comes !!!!! if i get any :) :) :)

Alison.

Claire L
20th September 2008, 09:13 PM
We want pics - and LOTS of 'em!!! :) Good luck tomorrow and enjoy that first cuddle :luv:

*Pauline*
20th September 2008, 09:23 PM
:*nana:Like Claire, I can't wait for pics. Early night Alison ;) :slp:

Shelli
20th September 2008, 11:42 PM
Alison, I bet you wont be able to sleep tonight with the excitement :jump:
Lots of pics tomorrow when you pick her up :snap::snap:

Alison_Leighfield
23rd September 2008, 07:54 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/03leighfield/PICT2243.jpg

So here she is our little sweetheart after her bath and a tidy up!
We re-named her "Madge" as we have a Daisy in the family already. All I can say is that she is wonderful, a true delight to have, with a sunny personality and a wag for everyone!

Alison.

*Pauline*
23rd September 2008, 08:07 PM
Alison she's beautiful! :lotsaluv: I'm so glad you've got her, she'll be happy with you and the other dogs. Just think how different her life will be now. :jump:

Davy
23rd September 2008, 08:09 PM
:w*w:she is a stunner :lotsaluv:

She looked beautiful in the other photos from the rescue but you've worked you magic on her, can I send you SiânE icon_whistling

Claire L
23rd September 2008, 09:31 PM
:lotsaluv: Well, a great big "Hi there and hello!" to the utterly scrumptious Miss Madge :luv: You look adorable!! I wish you many years of love and cuddles with all your new playmates .

Congratulations again Alison :flwr: She looks like she's been with you forever in that photo.

Shelli
23rd September 2008, 09:55 PM
She is gorgeous :lotsaluv: I'm so glad she has found such a loving home.

Brian M
23rd September 2008, 10:04 PM
Well Done Alison

Little Madge truly is a beautiful lady ,you must be so proud and so you are .

Kindest Wishes

Brian ,Poppy , Daisy and Rosie

:flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Maxxs_Mummy
23rd September 2008, 10:54 PM
Welcome to the most beautiful little darling, Madge :D My boys are going to be spoiled for choice now Alison :wink:.

Apart from Maxx, Alison's other little rescue is the only dog that my Charlie has ever let snuggle up to him - it was such a lovely sight to see. Maxx and Whitney (love at first sight & always soooooooooooo pleased to see each other) :l*v: & Charlie and Trudy :l*v:. All like bookends on the sofa LOL

Soooooooooooo sweet. Can't wait to meet the new one xxxxx

misty
23rd September 2008, 11:27 PM
Alison, she is just beautiful :) :). Congratulations to you both.

Alison_Leighfield
24th September 2008, 11:45 PM
Thank you all for you good wishes and lovely comments :)

Yes she is very yummy but I honestly can't take all the credit for it!

Laura, that looked after this little lady so well before I adopted her had done all of the hard work already, she had been so well loved and looked after that it really showed when I collected her.

To all that take and rescue these special little dogs and find them new homes, thank you so much, the joy they bring is unmeasurable to us. Laura, you are indeed a very special lady x :)

Alison & Madge xxx