PDA

View Full Version : I want to be a foster Mum.

*Pauline*
11th September 2008, 06:56 PM
After two weeks of pestering a certain member (you know who you are! :flwr:) for advice for nearly two weeks, I was ready to put in my application for fostering. I can't thank her enough. I put in my application with Many Tears and I will call more local rescues tomorrow.

Now I finally did it, I know I have done the right thing. I'm good with dogs, they like me. I have lots of free time and I want to do something worthwhile.

I'm going to really enjoy this if they accept me. :D

brid kenny
11th September 2008, 08:01 PM
Congrats. Fostering is great.

coconut
11th September 2008, 08:11 PM
good on u pauline, u would be a brilliant fosterer!!

pippa
11th September 2008, 08:28 PM
Best of luck with it all Pauline..I'm sure you'll make a great foster mum.

Alison_Leighfield
11th September 2008, 09:20 PM
WELL DONE hun! :)

Alison x

Shelli
11th September 2008, 11:45 PM
Congratulations Pauline :rah: I'm sure you'll make a brilliant foster mum. I thinks its great that you want to dedicate your time to such a worthy cause :)

*Pauline*
12th September 2008, 12:01 AM
I may be in denial but I feel I'll be ok when I have to give them up! :rolleyes: I am looking after Dolly the Scottie again tomorrow and her owners daughter!

Ste
12th September 2008, 12:09 AM
Good luck with the fostering Pauline, hopefully Dylan enjoys it too :D

TKC
12th September 2008, 12:30 AM
NOoooooooooooo don't do it.

I am Karlin worst fosterer. I MOAN when they arrive that they are too cute and friendly and that she MUST home them ASAP. Then I MOAN when they leave because I miss them.

Tee Hee!

Enjoy you will love it :)

Elaine 2
12th September 2008, 12:35 AM
Good luck Pauline, I'm sure you'll make a great foster mam :thmbsup:

Chelle & Rex
12th September 2008, 01:02 AM
Pauline best of luck, It'll be a lucky dog that gets to go stay with you to be spilt rotten :flwr::flwr::flwr:

*Pauline*
12th September 2008, 01:08 AM
Pauline best of luck, It'll be a lucky dog that gets to go stay with you to be spoilt rotten :flwr::flwr::flwr:

Thank you. You know they all deserve it. Good food, a warm bed, a playmate and lots of love. I said I'd take a disabled dog too and any age.

Jan Bell
12th September 2008, 09:48 AM
Congratulations Pauline, I am sure you will love them all to bits. I have to admit that I would like to do this, but under normal circumstances I am working. One day though.......