• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Some photos !

Ste

Cody

047.jpg

Abigail

051.jpg

Cody & Jasmine:cool: (with Thomas & Kendra)

054.jpg

Cody wanting to play.

052.jpg

Gavin

050.jpg

Peter and some of the gang

061.jpg

Hey ste i spy a b&T!!!! Abigail looks brilliant i still cannot believe that she is the dog u collected from my house that day!

:rah: Congratulations !!!! That's quite a family you guys have there -just needs a *RUBY* to make it complete ;)

Lovely pics by the way. Gavin is adorable :luv:

Gavin is incapable of laying quietly next to anyone, he always has to be *on* someone :rolleyes:

They look great, Stephen! Gavin looks like he could fly away with those ears -- :p. I see the cats are asserting their superiority by remaining higher than the dogs. So how long did it take to persuade Peter that he needed a B&T?... icon_nwunsure

I see the B&T charmed her way in!! They're all gorgeous. :D :D
Was it Cody we met at the training day in DTI? She looks really well :)
And I LOVE Gavin's pointy ears

Gavin - thats a cool name!!!

I once met a dog called Graham, was hilarious!

Abigale & her friends all look fab!

I haven’t seen these pics in an age. My gang of four are all gone now. Gavin was the last to leave us and died just 5 months ago at almost 18 years old, I still miss the mouthy little terrier every day.

Back