PDA

View Full Version : SORTED: Transport: Kilkenny/Tipp to Dublin

Karlin
12th September 2008, 02:20 AM
I have a little dog at Inistioge Puppy Rescue in Co Kilkenny (Tipp border) that needs to come up to Dublin or any portion of that distance. Maybe he could come up in a couple of stages too. He is very scared and can be snappy so needs a crate and understanding. Brenda at Inistioge can help to get him in a crate to start then it is all transport the rest of the way. He is friendly on his own terms.

Chelle & Rex
12th September 2008, 02:29 AM
I dont know if its any help but I might be going to go to Kilkenny on Monday afternoon, and will be driving back to Lucan If I can be of any help PM me. I'd be delighted to help :)

Karlin
12th September 2008, 02:38 AM
That could really help though if you are in Kilkenny city I think Inistioge is some distance from there -- between New Ross and Kilkenny so kind of a swerve downwards:

http://www.inistiogepuppyrescue.com/contact.htm

Or maybe someone could get him from Inistioge to Kilkenny to meet you?

Chelle & Rex
12th September 2008, 03:05 AM
I'll be in Kilkenny Ciy, If someone could meet me it would be brill. If not I'll make the journey, Glad to finally help out :D

coconut
12th September 2008, 11:04 AM
i could do the trip for u on sunday evening if you want, maybe even sat evening!

Karlin
12th September 2008, 12:25 PM
Thanks, all -- let me see if I can confirm a foster for this one -- he is a special case as he is the scared snappy one.

Karlin
13th September 2008, 01:22 PM
I think transport is sorted because someone is already taking a dog down to the rescue that has him on Sunday and can bring him back up. However I need a place for him to go; has to be a place he can chill out, absolutely no children.

Karlin
13th September 2008, 01:46 PM
Transport and foster sorted. :thmbsup:

Karlin
15th September 2008, 02:11 PM
This guy now is in foster. So far a little dote. I think a little R&R and rehab and he'll be a great dog for an adult home. Lovely little ruby guy.

coconut
15th September 2008, 02:13 PM
Thats great to hear.