PDA

View Full Version : Puppia harnesses

jgponder
12th September 2008, 05:12 PM
Can anyone tell me if this is the best for a Cav? I got another kind and he does not like it as it constricts his front leg movement when he runs. Does anyone know if the Puppia does this also?

Jane mom to Alex

Mom of Jato
12th September 2008, 05:46 PM
I think the Puppia harness is great. The leg opening is plenty big enough- no restrictions. I use a Medium size for Jato, and there is plenty of room to adjust it around the belly if needed at a later date.

pcfarrar
12th September 2008, 06:45 PM
Our Rosie has a medium size harness and and she's 5 months old and rapidly growing out of it. But I agree the leg room is good and no restriction when she runs.

hbmama
13th September 2008, 01:29 AM
We have several different Puppia harnesses and they fit perfectly without binding. Dottie is 16lbs and she wears a medium.

amanda3137
13th September 2008, 01:44 AM
My boys love their Puppias (so does everyone else that sees them in it)! They are 8 months old, 17 to 18 pounds and each wear a medium Puppia. I've tried other harnesses, but they just get tangled up. Both my boys are pullers on the leash (particularly when they see ANY flying object), and I feel like I have more control when they are in the harnesses.

Cathy Moon
13th September 2008, 08:29 PM
Puppias are soft cloth harnesses, and there is no restriction of leg movement.:thmbsup: