• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Maggies sister

stacy710

We will be getting her on Oct 4. I need help coming up with a name that compliments her sisters (Maggie May). Any suggestions?
bitsy_1.jpg

Aaaawww, cute! I had a Cocker Spaniel named Maggie May - my mom named her after the Rod Stewart song :D How about Molly, Mia or Maya? ...if you want to stick with the "M" theme :)

Maggie was named after the Rod Stewart song too. We almost named her Layla (Eric Clapton song) so we had considered Layla for this puppy, but I like your idea of keeping with the M theme. I like Molly, so that could be a good possibility.

Just a caution if you stick with the M theme - We had a blenheim named Oliver and named our new tri-color boy Oz. Mostly we called Oliver by his nickname Ollie, but found out that we called Oz by Ozzie. Way too close for them to discriminate. So now we stick with calling Oliver by his full name and Oz by either Oz or Ozzie. Just a thought if you pick names that are in any way similar - try out the nicknames first. By the way, she is way too cute!!!

Bev, :paw: Oliver (7 yr old blen), :paw: Riley (6 yr old bl & tan), :paw: Madison (5 yr old ruby), and :paw: Oz (14 month old tri)

oh goodness, what a cute pup and lovely picture.
I agree with Love My Cavaliers about making sure the name doesn't sound too much like Maggie May or they will not know who you are talking to. I try to avoid that, too around here. (my dogs are Odin, Kaya, Bandit, and Lad so they don't ever get confused!)

Maggie May, hmmmm, I like April Rose, or June Belle (as in April, May, June...)

Back