• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

where do your cavs sleep at night??

loopylucy

i was just wondering where your cavs sleep at night?

mine sleep in the kitchen with their crate which is left open, poppy and treva usually sleep in there and alfy being alfy sleeps on the door mat lol

On the bed next to me - and I haven't had to use the electric blanket since she came to me :jump:.

Fortunately, she doesn't snore, but she does sprawl out on bed leaving me little room!

Maddy sleeps in the sitting room in her very comfortable bed :) We leave all the doors open & about 6am she joins the cat on the end of our bed :lotsaluv:

Jassy sleeps: under my bed, on his own duvet in my bedroom, on the sofa in the lounge, in the crate in the lounge, the floor in kitchen, on the dog mats on the computer room floor and on my bed if I am not in it. Basically it is up to him where he sleeps night or day. He is one sleepy dog!

Last edited:
My two each have their own crate on my side of the bed. Sometimes Minnie will bunk in with Cara if I'm not quick enough to close Cara's crate :wggle: Every morning they have snuggle time in our bed :hug::hug:and I sing to them :D

She sleeps in her basket in the utility room.She comes down to the bed for a nap between 7 - 8 am.
Sins

Our 3 have baskets in our room, but it's not uncommon to wake up in the morning, with someone having sneaked up onto our bed :rolleyes::slp:

Pixie used to sleep with us. My three kids have their own rooms, so the kids would take turns with her. If it was someone's night with Pixie, and that person fell asleep before someone else, then Pixie would get "stolen" by whoever managed to stay awake. I never knew what bed to find her in! She had her favorite spot with each kid. She slept with her head across my youngest daughter's neck. With my son, he slept on his back, and she'd sleep in the V of his legs with her head on his knee, and she slept against the back of my side-sleeping daughter's knee. Then, of course, I'd go steal her from the kids when I went to bed! She slept back-to-back with me.

Bandit sleeps in his crate next to my bed for now. He is so active, I'm afraid he will fall off and get hurt. He starts off upstairs with me and the kids as I tuck them in, and sometimes he will fall asleep up there while I am spending time with them. Hopefully he will be able to sleep with us as he continues to settle down. I do want him comfortable in his crate, though. It will be easier if I need to have someone else care for him if I am gone somewhere. I had never had to leave Pixie overnight with someone else, but worried that the day would come, and she'd be distraught.

Both of our pups sleep on our bed.

Cream starts the night sleeping at the foot of the bed then migrates up to sleeping on my pillow. She's so close I can feel her breath on my face!

DJ also starts at the foot of the bed but she usually ends up on her back. She's funny in the way she scoots on her back all the way up to the pillows; then she snuggles into my right arm and rests her head on my shoulder for the rest of the night.

They are very much creatures of habit and do the same routine every single night!

Emma splits her time between my bed and her crate. Jenny is still a work in progress so she sleeps in her crate ..... and snores and snores and snores!

I need a bigger bed.

Clare, can I come live with you? I'd love someone to sing to me! depends what your voice is like of course :D

Clare, can I come live with you? I'd love someone to sing to me! depends what your voice is like of course :D

I have the voice of an Angel :badgrin: Of course you can come live with us - but we'll have to crate train you..............:rotfl:

Mine are generally crated on the landing, sometimes if I'm home late or up late I sleep in the downstairs bedroom in which case they bunk in with me. I woke up this morning to find four dogs and three cats in bed with me, they were all spawled out in the lap of luxury while I was practically being kicked out of the bed. They were still snoring almost two hours after I got up :rolleyes:

Mika ususally starts out snuggled up to my legs. By morning, she is always up, snuggled in to my side, butt to butt with the cat. She and Tiger the cat are finally at the point where they will be close, although never more than butt to butt.

Maggie started out in her crate. But now she sleeps with us, along with our Chihuahua Chico. We are getting a new Cav puppy in a couple of weeks. We may need a bigger bed!

Amber sleeps in her crate in the living room at the moment, though she likes to sleep under the kids beds :)

bundled together on a big bed in the kitchen!! they all lay on top of each other it is so cute the bed is so big and they are in one corner of it!

Casey is a hot-box, so she usually sleeps on our tiled bathroom floor, although she gets up on the bed at around 6am (she uses her new steps!).

Ollie sleeps in bed with us. My hubby was never fond of this because he always ended up between his legs, so I put his dog bed at the foot of the bed inbetween us, and now he sleeps on his bed, on our bed, all night long.

Back