• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chester

Snowgal

Hi

I'm new to this and not sure how to post pictures. So I apologise if you don't get any pictures.

Chester2.jpg

Chester3.jpg

Chester1.jpg

Oh he's one spoilt pup alright! All the rules I was going to keep have gone out of the window. He loves the sofa and he loves to be picked up and cuddled. He gets so excited when we say good boy. I have 2 daughters aged 8 & 5 and they just mother him all the time.

Thank you both for your replys :)

Ruby babies are the cutest - and Chester is no exception!!

Bev, :paw: Oliver (7 yr old blen), :paw: Riley (6 yr old bl & tan), :paw: Madison (5 yr old ruby), and :paw: Oz (14 month old tri)

oh my goodness. All the photos are adorable, but I just love the little smooshy face in the middle one. he looks right at home!

Wow! That is the most beautiful ruby pup I've ever seen! He looks like a cuddlebug already.

Thank you so much for all your comments. He really is a wonderful little boy. So good natured and he's learning alot quicker than I expected.

Back