• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from NC

chels4ever

Hi everyone. I'm new to the board and want to learn more about Cavs. I have wanted one for years. They have the sweetest face of any dog I've ever seen. I have never owned one, but had a cocker spaniel who passed away in 1999 at 13 1/2 years old. She was my heart dog. We currently have a maltipoo (7 lbs) and a lab mix (65 lbs). They are great together. I think a Cav would fit right in, but want to browse the board and get more comfortable with the idea by learning more about them.

I saw some pics of a cav and lab together, so I'd love to hear from anyone who has this combination pets and how they get along.

Thanks for reading!
Nancy

Welcome to the board! My mom has a one-year-old Cavalier and a 2 1/2 year old lab, and they are the best of friends. Good luck finding your new pup!

icon_welcome .... to the wonderful world of Cavaliers. Just take note of Karlin's advice on buying a puppy.

Back