• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Little Zoey is Here!!!

Mom of Jato

:rah: Yipee! We have a new puppy in the house. We picked up little Zoey today, and Jato is just thrilled with his little sister. They are 7 months apart in age, and are having such a good time together.

Zoeyis9wks.jpg

OMG she seems to have so much babyfat like Qnotje did :D I think that's sooooo cute.. She looks amazing! Enjoy the puppy time, it'll be over before you know it :)

:lotsaluv: We are in love with her already!!! She slept from 10pm-6am last night, which was her first night home with us. YIPEE!!! I can only hope it continues. She loves Jato's ears- hangs from them, poor little guy. Do I help him, or will he sort it out on his own?

She is a darling,love her chubby-puppy look :luv:
Congratulations! Please post lots of pics of her soon:)

What a little chub she is! I never had that with either of my two. Holly was little more than skin and bones, poor baby, and Amber had outgrown the fat fubsy stage by ten weeks. Probably because she never stops :D.

The ear hanging is normal. Jato will sort it himself but don't leave them unsupervised for a while yet.

Yes, I know she is a chubby girl. I took her to the vet for her well puppy visit, and she weighs 8 lbs at only 11 weeks!!! Jato didn't weigh that until 15 weeks. The breeder fed her a raw diet, and I will be feeding her Wellness Puppy...I'm anxious to see if she slims down a bit, or if she is just going to be a big girl. :rolleyes: She is just so cute with that chubby belly though. lol

CONGRATS!!! She's SO cute! I love chubby puppies :lotsaluv:

She loves Jato's ears- hangs from them, poor little guy. Do I help him, or will he sort it out on his own?

Truman did this to Miles for awhile when we first got him, and Miles didn't even care, so I would distract him with a toy. Now T is almost 10 months and doesn't do it anymore - I think it lasted a month or two ;)

:lotsaluv:She loves Jato's ears- hangs from them, poor little guy. Do I help him, or will he sort it out on his own?

Let them play together if Jato doesnt like it he will tick her off and in the end she will learn her lesson. [Same sort of thing happened to me, we brought home our puppy Ochre and she just LOVED Saba's coat he wheres... its cute but when Saba get annoyed he tells her off and she stops] Good luck

Rajacadoo

P.S. What a cutie :lotsaluv:

Adorable little girl :) what a cutie!

Just out of interest though and from all the health advice given on the forum did you manage to find a breeder that held up to date clear heart certs within 12 months of the litter being born for dam and sire and possible clear MRI's for dam and sire also? was it easy to find a breeder that held this or was it near enough impossible for you? did you have to wait for this litter well in advance?

Alison.

What a lovely girl.

Pippin pulled out of Gus's ears but I just supervised and Gus let Pippin know when enough was enough! (usually he would then hide from Pippin)

Just out of interest though and from all the health advice given on the forum did you manage to find a breeder that held up to date clear heart certs within 12 months of the litter being born for dam and sire and possible clear MRI's for dam and sire also? was it easy to find a breeder that held this or was it near enough impossible for you? did you have to wait for this litter well in advance?

YES- the breeder I purchased Zoey from came highly recommended from other well known breeders. She provided me with copies of all the certs from both parents, and a 3 generation history. I knew I wanted a Ruby girl, so I did have to wait for a litter, and then wait to see if they would have a girl puppy born, and then wait another 8 weeks to see if she would be show potential, or placed as a pet. Luckily it went my way, and the waiting was worth every minute. I even drove out of state to go pick her up.

Back