• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Greetings

Beth

I am Mr. Cooper and Lizzie's mom. We live in New Orleans.
My little babies go to work with me every day. Everyone loves them and many of my customers now have there own Cav.
On Fridays they have a "Cavalier Day" at the groomers and they all play together(around 15-18 dogs).
Good times!(y)

Hi Beth, how nice - taking the dogs to work! Don't think my employers would let me though! luckily my husband works from home so they get plenty of attention.

You have joined the Cavalier board at an interesting time, with all the current publicity about Pedigree Dogs Exposed. But lots of nice light stuff here too.

Mr Cooper? Well, that's an unusual name! Is there a story behind it?

Welcome to the board.

Welcome!:D How luckly are you to be able to take your cavi to work! I would love to do that, but thats not possible! You will get a lot of great info here! I am not too far away from you, here in Arkansas!!! Please post pics of your babies!

Back