PDA

View Full Version : a thought

Ciren
16th September 2008, 02:51 PM
does anyone have the details of the women whose dog won the malvern show? it would be nice to tell her how disgusted i am with her behaviour.

Karlin
16th September 2008, 03:26 PM
I think it makes more sense and is more constructive to express your disappointment in a polite but firm letter to Lesley Jupp, chair of the UK CKCS Club, and to the Kennel Club, and to state what you would like to see done so that this kind of situation isn't repeated in future.

If you and any others wish to have extra weight, then join the cavalier club so that you become a voting member. I would guess at the next election in spring there will be many candidates worth NOT voting for. :lol:

If anyone wishes to join the club, PM me and I will put you in touch with the correct people.

Ciren
16th September 2008, 03:31 PM
your on! pm inc!

Jan Bell
16th September 2008, 07:27 PM
I felt like resigning from the club at first, until I realised that it would be better to stay in and find out who to vote for next year.

Alison_Leighfield
16th September 2008, 08:23 PM
Jan,

Us members must stay in even as pet owners, we have a vote and we must use it :)

Alison.

Jan Bell
17th September 2008, 09:43 AM
Very true Alison. Took me a while for this to register, however temping was to throw in my membership in a huff.