• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introduction

Sissee

Hello :flwr:

I have lurked on this forum before but with all the commotions over Pedigree Dogs Exposed decided it was time to join in. So many here have similar passions to my own it was too hard to resist.

I am posting from the far away land of Canada - Western Canada - Calgary area where this breed is a rare breed. On walks there are always questions.

I'd like to compliment Karlin on the safe moderated environment here.

I purchased my first Cavalier 20 years ago, and have had one other as well, with rescue dogs as well. I currently have a three year old Ruby named Riley. He is an active boy who follows me around like velcro and is terribly devoted as a Cavalier should be. He was originally purchased to show, but I have since revisited that idea. We do some fun agility with our boy though. I still follow the Cavalier world with a passion.

Riley's mom Siss.

Back