PDA

View Full Version : Excited!

cavlover07
17th September 2008, 04:03 AM
Ive been posting pictures of some of my aunts cavalier puppies, and i was going to get one buttt... My aunt just called me. Her friend has a 2 year old Blenheim female Champion Cavalier, that shes giving away for FREE (to the right home), And im getting her! Her name is Daisy! Ill post pics as soon as i get her ;) I meet her this coming Sunday! Yayy! Dont know when shes coming home yet. But yeah! Im soo excited!

Daisy's Mom
17th September 2008, 06:22 AM
As a devoted owner to another Daisy who is a champion of my heart, if not the show ring --- Congratulations! That is very exciting!

Ciren
17th September 2008, 09:49 AM
i am exited and pleased for you as well hun, i don't understand why they would be giving her away free tho?

hbmama
17th September 2008, 04:07 PM
i am exited and pleased for you as well hun, i don't understand why they would be giving her away free tho?

I was wondering that too. Did her friends dog develop a problem where she could not be shown or bred, and just wants to find her a good home? Make sure you find out all the details before you bring her home. It would be a little unusual for a champion dog to be re-homed "for free" unless there was some sort of problem.:confused: She has been spayed, right?

Keep us posted on the details! :)

sins
17th September 2008, 04:23 PM
All the best cavaliers are called Daisy! Congrats.
Sins