PDA

View Full Version : Dougal & Dora Dancing for Dinner

cecily
17th September 2008, 07:35 AM
They're quite in sync!! Hope it doesn't take too long to load, but if you watch them to the end they twirl in circles at the same time :)

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i224/cecilymurray/th_DSCF1482.jpg (http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i224/cecilymurray/?action=view&current=DSCF1482.flv)

brid kenny
17th September 2008, 08:13 AM
So funny....Pippa makes those noises too. I love the way Dougal howls!!

Arne
17th September 2008, 08:19 AM
That was wonderful.

pippa
17th September 2008, 08:29 AM
Thats lovely...my three do that too ,except there is a lot of LOUD barking to go with the twirling , can't hear yourself speak until the food is put down!

Maybe Dougal and Dora can come and tell mine that there is no need for the barking?

sins
17th September 2008, 02:18 PM
Dougal has a fine manly woof!! I'm thrilled to see Dora, she's gaining weight and filling out nicely.She's developed quite an appetite too! Fabulous to see the pair of them so happy together.
Sins

Dublin
17th September 2008, 02:54 PM
OMG thats the cutest thing!!!

I love all the lip-licking going on too!:D

Steffers
17th September 2008, 03:36 PM
i love that film!!!

i was mostly amazed that they were that excited about their dinner!!!

my dog is spoilt and refuses to eat dog food. . . ?!

they are gorgeous :p:o

cecily
17th September 2008, 04:34 PM
Thats lovely...my three do that too ,except there is a lot of LOUD barking to go with the twirling , can't hear yourself speak until the food is put down!

Maybe Dougal and Dora can come and tell mine that there is no need for the barking?

Well pippa maybe yours could come and tell Dougal how to behave on a walk?? :)

Sinead.. meant to PM you. She's settled well and is now gobbling up her Burns as fast as Dougal does (which is fast, by the way!) :)

sins
17th September 2008, 05:16 PM
I can't get it out of my head that she somehow could be closely related to Daisy.There's something about the head shape that makes me feel they're from the same pool of frogspawn!!
Their resemblance is remarkable and that she's possibly younger than we think.Even her behaviour,size and manner are so similar.
The kids and hubby were thrilled to see her bouncing around like that.
It's really made my day.
Sins