17th September 2008, 04:34 PM
alan titchmarsh and some women from the KC

sins
17th September 2008, 04:50 PM
Channel 3?
need more info....

*Pauline*
17th September 2008, 05:04 PM
Saw something yesterday, on same show. Think Ciren meant ITV.:)

Ciren
17th September 2008, 05:05 PM
ITV in england, its gone now. good news is the KC got a drubbing

sins
17th September 2008, 05:20 PM
I missed it! I have ITV on Sky but the channel set up is very different than in the UK.
Sins

Jan Bell
17th September 2008, 05:41 PM
Drat, missed this one. What was said?

Ciren
17th September 2008, 05:46 PM
the same thing as always, but its good that yet again the KC looks like a bunch of *beep beep beeps*

i tried finding a link for the show but no luck so far

Elaine 2
18th September 2008, 02:15 AM
It was Caroline Kelso from the KC, Ryan O'mera from K9 magazine and Gloria Honeyford with the cuties little 5 month old cavalier she had rehomed called Gemma, Caroline was saying how there will be changes to certain breeds but it will all take time which the RSPSA haven't given them, she said they had logged a complaint to ofcom against the BBC for the programme being one sided and when asked about Crufts she said they were in talks with the BBC, Ryan was telling her straight about certain breeds and he mentioned the little peke who was sitting on the ice pack after winning Crufts 2003, she was saying this is all hindsight and the breeders haven't set out to breed unhealthy dogs
The only one l heard mention cavaliers was Gloria Honeyford she said she was shocked to learn from another vet about the cavaliers scull being to small for their brain and about their heart troubles
sorry that's about all l can remember that was said, and they weren't on very long

Jan Bell
18th September 2008, 09:58 AM
Thanks Elaine. I have read some of Ryan's stuff and imagine he would be pretty forthright on the issue. Main thing is the publicity and having people to counter the KC.

Personally I think that the KC are doing such a poor job that all they need is a microphone and a camera and they succeed in making themselves look worse. I'm suprised that they have any support out there, but there do seem to be a few websites where they have supporters posting.