• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pictures of a new litter of puppies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might wanna post a language warning about the second song in the audio. Quite a switch from 'Puppy Love'!

Ha ha the song was called "scooby snacks"..I probably should have listened to more than the chorus before I used it :rolleyes:

Lovely pictures :D
Having listened to the second song all the way through, I can confidently note that the "Scooby Snacks" referred to are diazepam (otherwise known as Valium), which is rumoured to be used by bank robbers to keep them relaxed before and during a robbery. I don't know because I rob banks or anything :lpy: but because I take diazepam and I was once asked if I was "taking Scoobies" :eek:

Katelyn, I don't allow discussions of personal breeding or pictures from breeders that I cannot confirm at least properly heart test and follow the MVD protocol and are breeding for health. I hope this was the case, for the puppies' sake. :(

This is a breed with some potentially very serious genetic health problems. Breeding without a full knowledge of genetics and the generational background of the lines involved and proper health testing puts both puppies and the breed at risk of shortened lives, especially from MVD and SM.

Please read the Getting Started section on breeding before posting again.

If your family member who bred this dog does properly health test and is a club-involved, health focused breeder and I can confirm this, I will reopen the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back