• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fostering

coconut

Fostering - WOODY - update pictures!!

i have a little foster boy here with me. His name is woody and he is 5 yrs old so doesn't look his age, i will have to take some pictures and put them up!!! We are just back from being out for a nice long walk.

Last edited:
I will try and get a better picture of woody he would not stay still for me earlier

But here he is WOODY!!!

DSC00278.jpg

Last edited:
Oh he's cute. I still haven't heard from ManyTears I'll have to ring them. How's he settling in?

He is a cutie and a barker, kept me awake a good bit last night!! Everytime i heard him barking i would give a length of time and he was always stopped by then!!

I hope he doesn't bark for you tonight :rolleyes: I'm going to watch this thread with interest as I hope I learn something for when/if I ever get a foster.

me too but i think it maybe a bit of anxiety on the first night!!!

Pauline when ever u start fostering u will be great at it don't worry!!

I have already failed at fostering molly came to us and within a day she had all of our hearts and was not leaving!

woody and freddie

IMG_1721.jpg

Woody

IMG_1729.jpg

baxter checking out woody

IMG_1730.jpg

Woody is doing great today, he so cute we are all in love with him, he barked a bit last night but is enjoying himself today!!

he is not really backing today i think he was nervous of being in a strange place last night bless him!!! :lotsaluv:

OH MY GOD MY DECKING LOOKS TERRIBLE IN THEM PICTURES :grnyuk: i am start cleaning:v*cuum:

HI Coconut!
where is Portarlington, Laois? you used to live in Florida right?
Woody is such a cute little boy. How lucky to be fostered by you!

well woody was a different dog last night, we all had some relax time in the sitting room last night and woody found himself a spot on the floor under me and slept for awhile then bed time came and he slept until mark came in from work around 2 and was in the kitchen and distrubed them, i got up at 7 and let them all out to the toilet and off they went back to sleep:p!! Woody is learning how to play with the other doggies now, he got plenty of little walks yesterday and he has a fab smile he is a real cutie!!! :lotsaluv:he doesn't act 5 at all he is like a little puppy!!

Back