• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy 5th bday to my Leo

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I got Leo at 10 months old -- he's the half brother of Jaspar and I actually met Leo (so I could see what an 8 week old puppy would be like! They intended to run him on at that time) when I went to pick out Jaspar at 3.5 weeks. I never thought he'd be mine, 8 months later. :lol:

He is the most beautifully tempered, sweet natured dog. His breeder said he had one of the sweetest personalities of any dog he'd ever bred in several decades of breeding.

He was diagnosed with syringomyelia at just over age one and became symptomatic around age 2.5. He's managed well so far and I value every day I have with him. :) He has always been so gentle when people poke or prod him at vet exams, or if he is accidentally touched somewhere that causes pain. I wasn't sure I'd be seeing a fifth birthday with him; I hope to see many more. :lotsaluv:

The day I brought him home, looking young and worried! His tail had hardly begun to fill out:
leo7.jpg

His formal picture a year ago:
288663915_c1c65dd372.jpg

With Jaspar:
288663810_ffcb665a64.jpg

With his biggest fan, Lily:
593009809_2722e5b03d.jpg

Every day is a blessing with Little Leo, have a great day with Leo and many more to come.:lotsaluv:

:hppybdy: dear Leo....This is your day so you can have ALL the treats you want! :jump:

Hi and Happy Birthday to LEO

:hppybdy: :hppybdy:

:snap::snap::snap: :flwr::flwr::flwr:

From

Poppy Daisy Rosie

Tammi Ami

&

Dawn Luke & Brian

:rah: Happy Birthday Leo, have a great day. and thank you Karlin for sharing those lovely photos with us.

Happy Birthday Leo!!! Hope you have a great doggy day :lotsaluv:
Hugs from Millie, Chloe and Rex xxx
:hppybdy:

Wishing Leo a very very :hppybdy: and may he long continue to bring joy and happiness to you. The pictures are lovely, he is certainly a very handsome chap.

Back