• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Miscellaneous Singles

Moviedust

While this afternoon's photoshoot produced group shots and good photos of Bella, I also snapped these random shots of the other girls:

Willow:
willowimpretty.jpg

Holly:
hollytender.jpg

Cedar:
(Note her slippers!!)
cedarclydesdale.jpg

cedartree.jpg

Wonderful photos!! Willow has such a sweet little face. Holly looks like a lil rascal. Cedars slippers are to die for and Cindy has a beautiful smile. All in all...four gorgeous babies :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:

Wonderful photos!! Willow has such a sweet little face. Holly looks like a lil rascal. Cedars slippers are to die for and Cindy has a beautiful smile. All in all...four gorgeous babies :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:

Claire, Thank you for the wonderful compliments..... Just for clarity, though, the tri cav on pics 3 and 4 are the same dog (Cedar). I'm Cindy; and yes, I do have a beautiful smile, if I say so myself. ;)

The kind thoughts are much appreciated.

ooh I'm officially in love with your ruby. You're lucky you're not based in Ireland, I'd be coming to steal her :D

ooh I'm officially in love with your ruby. You're lucky you're not based in Ireland, I'd be coming to steal her :D

Given her general attitude most of the time, I might not mind!! ;) No, really, we love her desperately, but she's certainly not the easiest dog we have. She likes agility, which helps keep her energy down, but she still has attitude!

Back