PDA

View Full Version : Humping

coconut
21st September 2008, 03:29 PM
Woody the 5 yr old that i am fostering is neutered but during and after his walk at night is trying to hump my leg and anyone else's leg that is near!! Is this just excitement?? Has anyone every seen this before? icon_nwunsureicon_nwunsure

sallymum
21st September 2008, 06:59 PM
A foster i had here before kept doing this as well. I used to distract him by giving him a toy or just getting his attention away from what he was doing. Had a girl cav before, also a foster,:p she used to do this as well.

Justine
21st September 2008, 08:34 PM
Alfs did this alot.Archie hasnt done it not even once.

HollyDolly
21st September 2008, 09:59 PM
Woody the 5 yr old that i am fostering is neutered but during and after his walk at night is trying to hump my leg and anyone else's leg that is near!! Is this just excitement?? Has anyone every seen this before? icon_nwunsureicon_nwunsure I have two spayed Bitches and a entire male both girls hump each other but leave Guss alone, he does not bother with anyone. We take the dogs to work with us and then when we put them in the car to go home cassie the 14 year old decides it is the cue for humping Holly, they show me up as there are many passers by.:jump::jump::jump::jump:

Dublin
22nd September 2008, 09:17 AM
Oh no!!!icon_blshing

Sparks is going for his little op on friday & I hope his humping stops!:xfngr: Although saying that my old dog Leo used to hump my mums GSD when they got into the car - allways her front shoulder though, she was very good & she would just stand there & look at him like he was mad!

coconut
23rd September 2008, 09:40 PM
thanks for info guys!!!

I hope sparky is ok friday