• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from Helen & Louis

Hbev

Hi everyone!! I joined this site a few months a go when I got Louis but have only just managed to get on :eek:

My name's Helen and I have a 4 and a half month old Ruby Cavalier called Louis (pronounced Louie). He's so lovely and we hope to get chatting to you all!!

Hels & Louis. xx

Hi Helen & Louis

Welcome, I'm fairly new and still trying to find my way around the site. Love Louis, I've got a Ruby girl called Bella,love Ruby cavs
Christine x

Hi and icon_welcome Helen, I'm not that far from you, Merthyr.
Looking forward to hearing from you and pics of Louis:)

Welcome

Louis looks a cutie, of course you should know we expect lots of photos :)

Hey Helen !!!

I too have a Ruby cavalier called Louis so we already have lots in common!!!

Welcome :D:D:D:D:paw:

icon_welcome to you both. Looking forward to seeing lots of pics of Louis :snap::snap:

Thanks everyone for your welcome messages!! Im just uploading some photos of Louis! - he's a lot more grown up than he is in my avatar photo hehe. xx

Hi

And wellcome from another ruby called Rosie and also Poppy the tri and Daisy the blenheim and Brian the human ,i think.

Hi everyone! I just added my first photo album of Louis to my profile!! I hope you like him I think he's beautiful! hehe and a right little character.

Back