• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pictures from walkies today :o)

seren

SS102158-1.jpg

On our way to the top of Moel Famau in North Wales

SS102171-1.jpg

yey we made it and had to have our photo taken with the super lambanana!!

SS102164.jpg

(Stunning views....think I can see our house from here!!)

SS102191-1.jpg

Having a rest after our long walkies!!

A lambanana??? God bless whoever had the imagination to come up with that!!:p
Looks like a fab day out with the doggies.
Sins

Yeh its been a great day they &they have had a good nap, had a turkey supper and are now having a bit of a play!! They have way too much energy me & hubby are still shattered after the walk icon_blshing!

Not entirley sure what The Lambanana is?!? but they started out being displayed around Liverpool and i believe now they are dotted around the UK!

I REALLY wanted to see the lambananas and i was gutted i missed them, so i am VERY excited that the one on Moel Famau is still there!!!

Not that my cav would walk up there. After about 100 yards on his feet he starts jumping up to be carried. . . .

In fact, evidence below - this was when we tried to walk the Wirral Way last year!! :-
DSCF3034.jpg

My friend is carrying him, and thats my sister striding off in the foreground!!

Awww sweet picture!! :lotsaluv: like the way it looks like he is sticking his tounge out as if to say haha!! me walk? noooo i like to be carried Everywhere im a Cavalier dont u know!!:p

Yeh the lambanana is still there but im not sure for how long :confused: probably will leave in the next month or so when the winter arrives.

Back