PDA

View Full Version : Jasmine's Dental

Ste
26th September 2008, 03:26 PM
Jasmine had her dental this morning and needed five extractions, I'm a bit surprised really as I expected it to be much worse. She's not being released until 3:30 so I'm waiting patiently, as I'm sure she is too, she was very scared and upset at being left there this morning :(

Cleo's Person
26th September 2008, 03:30 PM
Delighted to hear it all went well! I'm sure she's looking forward to coming home and being cuddles gently by people who love her.

*Pauline*
26th September 2008, 03:42 PM
I'm glad it was better than you thought. I hope she feels better soon. :hug:

pippa
26th September 2008, 03:51 PM
So glad it's better than you thought, Gus had to have his teeth cleaned last week and he cried when I left him in. Nearly made me cry.
I thought four o' clock would never come. He looked really scared when they brought him out and became VERY vocal when he seen me.

Everyone in the waiting room gave a big aahhh he was worse than a child!

coconut
26th September 2008, 04:14 PM
Ste glad that jasmine is over the dental!!!! she will be home with u in no time!

Ste
26th September 2008, 05:56 PM
She's currently snoring her head off in the kitchen, she's a bit sore but I think she's glad to be home :) On the upside she'll be off kibble for the next few days so she'll be delighted at that :D

pippa
26th September 2008, 09:08 PM
Glad she is back home with you..I'm sure she is happy now. Hope she's not too sore.

diddy
26th September 2008, 11:07 PM
Glad to hear shes home ok now. My little dog (now at Rainbow bridge) had 5 bottom teeth out, and I'm sure it bothered me a whole lot more than it ever bothered him!!

Shelli
26th September 2008, 11:49 PM
Glad Jasmines dental went well. I bet she was delighted to get home :jump: