• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Sparky!

Lani

aka: Lucky's Brother. :D

Sparky is about ten months old and sweet precious little ruby ... quite a bit smaller than Lucky as you'll see in these pictures:

LS9.jpg

P9137291.jpg

Sparky sleeping:
P9137277-1.jpg

I thought of loads of names for him, but Sparky just "fit" ... he's a lil' firecracker! :lotsaluv:

Sparky is a rescue, and the sweetest little guy you'll ever meet ... total lovebug and as you can see he & Lucky didn't seem to mind sharing my lap!

Wow, they are stunning pics:)
Lucky and Sparky look like best friends already going by those pics, congratulations on your new addition:rah:

Oh Lani, I didn't know you were getting a new dog, did I miss something? He's lovely :lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv: Congratulations!!! :D

Oh wow, he's a beauty :D
Delighted for you and the lucky sparky!!! Hope Lucky is enjoying the company. :)

:jmp2: Yay!!!! :jump: Congratulations!!!!! :*nana:

That second photo just says it all!
Sparky, you are in for a life of love, adventure and fun with your new Mom and brother Lucky :lotsaluv: and aunty Lynn and cousins Razz and Julie - enjoy the ride!!

Lani , I'm so pleased for you :flwr: I wish you guys many many years of happiness together :hug:

:jump: Congratulations :jump:
He's gorgeous. Wishing you many happy years together :flwr::lotsaluv:

OMGoodness! Lani, they are lovely together. You're the only person I know who has two ruby boys!(y)(y)

Please tell us Sparky's story - and how is Lucky adjusting? I know it is tough at first, but give him a little one on one time and he'll soon adjust.

They are lovely brothers! :lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

:rah: Congratulations on your new little cavalier boy. The two of them are so cute together! Double the fun now!!! :rah:

Great name!!! :lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

We went through SOOOOO many names! But Sparky just fit. It is good name, huh? ;)

The other name I was going to give him, that I really thought would be his name, was "Chance" ... it goes with Lucky. A friend of mine adopted LUcky's dad after he retired from breeding. His name is Chance, so Sparky was almost "2nd Chance" ... both because he's the 2nd one named Chance and because he's a rescue and now he has his 2nd chance at happiness.

But when I met him I thought "he's just a little firecracker!" So sweet and full of energy (when he wasn't sleeping!). He was soooo much a Sparky!!

He's just a total love bug and I just love him to pieces.

Lucky seems to like him alright, but I think he's more into Lucky at the moment than vice versa. That said, I know they will become best buddies in time and I can't wait. :dogwlk:

Karlin ... I think you are onto something ...

Sparky was sitting on my lap & I got up to go look for a CD that I haven't listened to in forever. I was searching through titles for about 2 minutes and Lucky got up from his bed in the kitchen ...

Look what I saw when I turned around:
CIMG6897.jpg

:lotsaluv:

I think Sparky is a wonderful name and I love his little white bits as well :lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

Back