• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rex and his Sister

Chelle & Rex

Here's Rex with his sister Rory this week before his op

IMG_1735.jpg

IMG_1730.jpg

Rory likes to sit on the back of the armchair and watch tv, Rex always has to join her!

Aw, how sweet! Bunnies are so adorable. I couldn't have one at my house. My Kaya would mistake it for lunch.

How cute they look together.

I don't think I could trust mine with a rabbit, although I used to let them quite near (but extremely supervised ) the gerbils when we had them.

Gus always sat licking his lips. Pippin used to touch noses with them through the cage..until she nipped his nose.

Love the one of the lip smacking! I can guess what's on his mind!!! There is no way my lot would be able to be friends with a wabbit!! Especially Ginger now that she rules the roost!

Rory is very cute!

so cute!! its great that they get on so well..

We had 3 rabbits before we got Millie and she just thought they were an extension of her teddy bear collection :rolleyes: We ended up having to find them new homes (for their own safety!!) :(

Rory is gorgeous though - such big ears. Two of ours were lop eared and they were just little dotes.. :lotsaluv:

I think Rex just tolerates her, her little rabbit house is in the living room he goes over and has a peek in every so often, if we're not looking they rub noses. He is a bit jealous of her so we'd never leave them alone, he'd just chase her around the room licking his lips! Rory comes out every evening for a cuddle usually Rex gets up on my knee and his daddy puts Rory on his!

Rory loves her big brother, when she's out she's always looking where he is, she gives him a sniff and Rex licks her ears! (but I think he thinks its a sample of what she'd taste like!!!)

Back