PDA

View Full Version : Tri female in Ohio

frecklesmom
27th September 2008, 12:59 AM
Sissy is an 8 to 10 year old female King Charles Spaniel that was picked up by our county Dog Warden and we sure can't figure out why! She is the most friendly wonderful loving little dog and sure needs a loving home to spend the rest of her days. Sissy seems to have an enlargement in her mammary chain between her hind legs but please don't let that discourage you from adopting this lovely little girl. Call 419-562-9149 for more information on Sissy or any of our other great dogs just waiting for you to meet.
Doesn't say no kill or kill shelter
Humane Society serving Crawford Co. Bucyrus,OH 419 562-9149

Emailed Cavalier Rescue

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l51/frecklesmom/Sissy.jpg

Karlin
27th September 2008, 02:30 AM
Thanks so much for both keeping an eye on these listings, posting them here for anyone who might be interested and making sure rescue knows. :flwr:

brotymo
28th September 2008, 02:14 AM
I just saw this on Petfinder, too. did anyone try to get her out?

Cathy T
28th September 2008, 03:09 AM
Nancy has made contact with them. They aren't giving her up to rescue, have a possible home....but, if I know Nancy (and I do!!;)) she will stay on this.

Nancy
28th September 2008, 03:10 AM
I talked to them today. Someone may be adopting her. I told her to please make sure the adopter understands that there may be significant medical bills with her, and that rescue would take her in. The woman I spoke with said if it were her, she wouldn't get the dog treated because she did that and the dog didn't live much longer. I told her to please not share that sentiment, and the dog needs medical attention.

frecklesmom
29th September 2008, 04:19 AM
ADOPTED :rah: