PDA

View Full Version : Hi - newbie!!

stardust
28th September 2008, 03:45 PM
Hi

My name is Rachel and I have joined recently to this great forum. I want to adopt a Cavalier - and I am looking in the Suffolk/Norfolk/Essex area. So if you know of any that need a loving home, please write to me. I can have my home and family vetted. I have owned a Cavalier before and miss having one in my company. I own a cat, he came from the RSPCA. If anyone can offer advice or even know of anyone who has an adult dog/bitch for sale, I am interested in adopting, fostering - please write.

Best Regards
:)

Juniors Daddy
28th September 2008, 04:11 PM
hi stardust welcome to the forum ... junior sais hello also ... :) adoption is a nice thing for u to do ....i hope u find one thats perfect for u. mind u there all perfect :)

Kate H
29th September 2008, 11:55 PM
Hi Rachel

Welcome to the forum. Try your local Cavalier Clubs rescue schemes: Eastern Club, Mrs Ashpole, 01234 295532; Humberside, Mrs Flynn, 01205 760374.

Good hunting!

Kate and Oliver the Ruby

Davy
30th September 2008, 12:56 AM
Hi Rachel

Welcome to the board

I don't know if you know about Many Tears Rescue (http://www.freewebs.com/manytearsrescue/) but they have from time to time Cavaliers foster out your way. You just have to keep checking to see if one comes down your way.:flwr:

brotymo
30th September 2008, 02:26 AM
Welcome to the forum! I am from the wrong side of the pond to give much advice, but it looks like you've been given some good places to start already.
icon_welcome

stardust
30th September 2008, 09:52 AM
Hi thank you for the warm welcome. Thank you for the advice - have looked on the Many Tears website and called them on Sunday - they have many ex breeding bitches and they have recommended I should have a companion dog first for one of their cav's. I keep looking on the rescue thread on here as well. I will also look up Eastern Counties Cavalier Club. Thank you for your advice....and I will keep you updated on my search.
:xfngr::dogwlk::luv:

Jan Bell
30th September 2008, 12:01 PM
icon_welcome A belated welcome, and good luck with the search.

Best wishes,