• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi - newbie!!

stardust

Hi

My name is Rachel and I have joined recently to this great forum. I want to adopt a Cavalier - and I am looking in the Suffolk/Norfolk/Essex area. So if you know of any that need a loving home, please write to me. I can have my home and family vetted. I have owned a Cavalier before and miss having one in my company. I own a cat, he came from the RSPCA. If anyone can offer advice or even know of anyone who has an adult dog/bitch for sale, I am interested in adopting, fostering - please write.

Best Regards
:)

hiya there stardust

hi stardust welcome to the forum ... junior sais hello also ... :) adoption is a nice thing for u to do ....i hope u find one thats perfect for u. mind u there all perfect :)

Rescue Cavaliers

Hi Rachel

Welcome to the forum. Try your local Cavalier Clubs rescue schemes: Eastern Club, Mrs Ashpole, 01234 295532; Humberside, Mrs Flynn, 01205 760374.

Good hunting!

Kate and Oliver the Ruby

Hi Rachel

Welcome to the board

I don't know if you know about Many Tears Rescue but they have from time to time Cavaliers foster out your way. You just have to keep checking to see if one comes down your way.:flwr:

Welcome to the forum! I am from the wrong side of the pond to give much advice, but it looks like you've been given some good places to start already.
icon_welcome

Hi thank you for the warm welcome. Thank you for the advice - have looked on the Many Tears website and called them on Sunday - they have many ex breeding bitches and they have recommended I should have a companion dog first for one of their cav's. I keep looking on the rescue thread on here as well. I will also look up Eastern Counties Cavalier Club. Thank you for your advice....and I will keep you updated on my search.
:xfngr::dogwlk::luv:

Back