• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm not in the way...am I?

Thelly

What is it with these guys? They are ALWAYS under my feet!!

Here is Archie who is visiting for the weekend. 10 months old and has mastered the Cavalier tradition...sit on my feet by the cooker for Sunday breakfast = maybe something yummy might drop my way.

2896053447_2a01273232.jpg

thelly that is so like my house. me and mark were laughing this morning woody and baxter were like statues beside us willing us to drop some food!!

Amber did something like this on me last week while I was making soup - huddled between me and the corner. I didn't realise she was there and stepped on her. Cue squeak and she scarpered. I gave her a treat to make up and she forgave me!

i never give them anything...and they stop coming :eek: i am a mean mommy!

That's the gas thing. Gerry is the soft touch in our house - they know not to bother with me as I never feed from the table or the cooker! Poor Archie was really barking up the wrong tree here.

Back