PDA

View Full Version : Who here shows Cavaliers

rajacadoo
30th September 2008, 09:49 AM
I can barely find anybody that shows cavaliers as in... in a ring with a judge. If that makes sense i dont have a cavalier myself but i do show a belgian shepard and sometimes i show an Austrslian Cattle Dog. So is there anybody who shows ANY sort of dog?

Margaret C
30th September 2008, 04:40 PM
My arthritis makes me too slow to show a cavalier, although I still co-own a beautiful tricolour dog who is shown.
I do show a little Japanese Chin, and one of the days I will learn how to post photos & put some pictures up.

Margaret C

inca
30th September 2008, 08:29 PM
My arthritis makes me too slow to show a cavalier, although I still co-own a beautiful tricolour dog who is shown.
I do show a little Japanese Chin, and one of the days I will learn how to post photos & put some pictures up.

Margaret C

please learn Margaret I fell in love with a little Jap Chin when i stayed with the Rogersons this summer .......pics please xxxx

Jan Bell
1st October 2008, 09:34 AM

Margaret C

I wondered what breed you had with you on the settee with your Cavaliers (Dog's Today magazine, this month's issue). Now I know!

Best wishes,

*Pauline*
1st October 2008, 05:37 PM
Please look in the "...and friends" section for Margaret C's Japanese Chins Benny and Dandy.

Lozzy100
1st October 2008, 07:15 PM
I have recently started showing my 2 lovely cavvies :)

rajacadoo
2nd October 2008, 11:58 AM
Thats good i thought i was the only person that shows :). Thanks all for the replys!