• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Who here shows Cavaliers

rajacadoo

I can barely find anybody that shows cavaliers as in... in a ring with a judge. If that makes sense i dont have a cavalier myself but i do show a belgian shepard and sometimes i show an Austrslian Cattle Dog. So is there anybody who shows ANY sort of dog?

My arthritis makes me too slow to show a cavalier, although I still co-own a beautiful tricolour dog who is shown.
I do show a little Japanese Chin, and one of the days I will learn how to post photos & put some pictures up.

Margaret C

My arthritis makes me too slow to show a cavalier, although I still co-own a beautiful tricolour dog who is shown.
I do show a little Japanese Chin, and one of the days I will learn how to post photos & put some pictures up.

Margaret C

please learn Margaret I fell in love with a little Jap Chin when i stayed with the Rogersons this summer .......pics please xxxx

Margaret C
I wondered what breed you had with you on the settee with your Cavaliers (Dog's Today magazine, this month's issue). Now I know!

Best wishes,

Last edited:
Please look in the "...and friends" section for Margaret C's Japanese Chins Benny and Dandy.

Back